Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The new normal.

This year is already a challenge. Today was comically crazy. Let's just say I was on a wild goose chase and am learning to appreciate the sister-in-law in town. A whole lot.

I felt like I was running around with my head chopped off. And. I bought a new coffee pot for father-in-law's house only to find it defective.

I have demanded dinner out tonight. Not in a mean way. While in town we will return the coffee pot.

Father-in-law came home from the swing bed/hospital on Tuesday. His children are tag-teaming sitting with him 'round the clock.

On a fun note. I reconvened with my girlfriend lunch group yesterday. And. It. Was. Fun. I do love those girls. On Sunday three of us are driving to the state capital for tea with our First Lady. It's an adventure. And I'm driving. How fun is that? I am planning on lots of laughs. Good times, man.

Planning more adventure with some sisters later in the month. Should be fantastic.

Happy hump day, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment