Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Back on track.

Cecilia came over to play yesterday. 
Mr. Macho and her dad were both off work in celebration of MLK, Jr. Day. And so we did. Celebrate. And. I have decided that Chinese food is just the ticket to celebrate this holiday.
I think I will make that our new tradition. 

We met in town and enjoyed sweet and sour stuff and Peking things and egg rolls and egg drop soup...and it was good. Macho didn't enjoy it as much as I did. 

Afterwards we all drove home and just vegged out for the rest of the day. It is still unseasonably warm for January. For that reason we enjoyed playing in the back yard for a good while.

I am feeling more myself this week. I think I had a case of the winter blues. The fog is lifting, though, and I am moving on. 

Our beginning dance class has filled up with lots of new friends. It is fun. Our intermediate class is the Tango this month. We are both making ourselves sore from that one. It is an intense dance and we are working hard at it. 


We are gearing up for our kitchen project. I'm hoping to make initial calls this week to get all the players selected. I guess I should post before and after pictures. Will work on that!

Got to run. Much going on today. I am making "cookie patrol" deliveries this evening and have to run to town and find a platter to serve them on. At the Dollar Tree! 
And. Have lunch with my girlies.

Namaste!



No comments:

Post a Comment