Tuesday, November 21, 2017

One quiet moment.

It has been a hectic two weeks. Hell. It has been a hectic year!
For this one quiet moment I am giving thanks. 

I think I have sat shiva for my friend, Tony, for the better part of the year. Like my Dad, I mourned him while he was suffering. Then in what seems like the span of a breath, he no longer resides on this earth. Lupe, his wife, is grieving quietly. She wants no fuss. Like Macho, she tends to be introverted. They have a sweet relationship. They understand one another.
We move forward from our grief. One foot in front of the other.
Time will march. We will follow. 
***
There has recently been a Facebook challenge to post black and white photos. No people. No explanation.
These didn't make the cut...









Man. I really got into the black and white. I loved it. Especially the no explanation part. 

And then I got the best one...this black and white from Out-of-Town DIL...

She chucked the deuces up. 
This is gonna be one cool cheeka. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

and

Shalom!



No comments:

Post a Comment