Thursday, November 15, 2018

In absentia.

I've been busy. Out of the participation mindset. You know, I used to draw something every day in October to celebrate "Inktober" for Instagram. Not this year. And. I used to post gratitude posts every day in November. Not this year. Argh. Where are my thoughts? Where is my talent?

I have been consumed with the little things of life. Like getting used to Macho being around. All. The. Time.

Don't get me wrong. It's all good. But. It is different. We sleep later. I try to think of activities that will keep us both engaged. And that hasn't come real easy.

Yet. I am so enjoying his company. The doing things together. We just need to get out the house more.

Our last few weeks in pics...

Sunny afternoon hike,

down by the river. 

"We" help construct the Master Gardener high tunnel. By "we" I mean I stood and watch while Macho actually helped. I did help a little. 

Our lettuces and greens are doing nicely. We've had to protect them from frost this week.

I don't remember why we were sitting in the dark. 

Today. My friend's hat caught my eye. 
When I complimented it for a second time she plopped it on my head and said I could borrow it for a few weeks. I have already gotten compliments.
I am working the chapeau!

Shalom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment