Thursday, June 6, 2019

This bee is busy.

Warm weather has not slowed my schedule. It has heated up and ramped up.
Last weekend we made a quick trip to the coast. Stay with Beach Boy and his girlies. I got to visit and play with some sibs. And on Sunday we celebrated a brother in law's retirement and birthday. It was all grand. 
Mach and the Beach Boy about to head out to the Farmer's Market. 

Miss P and Millie doing their "thang". 

Three of the seven sisters. There was some good after party porch sitting that happened on Sunday. The breeze was delicious and the mullet put on a jumping show. 

Got back in time on Monday to go to dance class. We celebrated teacher's birthday with cookie and a surprise mixed drink from our friend, Sadie. 

Tuesday, in celebration of National Garden Week, my friend and I provided a tree program for the YMCA campers. They were an attentive and polite audience. 
Check!

The week didn't slow down there. I ran from my dental appointment to a garden club planning meeting on Wednesday. 

I have a Sacristan training session in about and hour and a half.

I have to mention that 41 years ago at this moment I was in labor with my first born. 
It was a Tuesday.
She did not make her appearance until the wee hours of Wednesday morning. 
She is my heart beat. 
I can't even explain the joy. 
The love. 
Daughter.
Where did the years go?
Shalom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment