Friday, August 10, 2018

Yard blossoms.

These zinnias were waning on the vine so I dead headed and couldn't bring myself to throwing them away. So. I cut a few springs of rosemary and stuck them in a short vase. I will get days of enjoyment out of them in the house. My little butterfly garden has hosted bumble bees, small butterflies, swallowtail butterflies, and other various unidentified pollinators. 
 It isn't beautiful, but that wasn't the point to begin with.
I call that success.

My moon flowers continue to bloom. 
I have noticed seed pods forming.
I got these seeds from a plant festival last fall.
Another successful experiment. 

Tomatoes are still on the vine in the raised bed. The cherry tomato plant is dying of dehydration. Yet there are still tomatoes there so I will let them ripen.

***
Another retirement planning meeting today. 
Today marks nine weeks out. 
This is really happening.

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment