Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Peeps.

Several of my peeps are out of pocket this week. I am starting to answer stupid stuff on Facebook. This isn't good.

On the upside, I had a nice lunch with girlfriends today. And. I scattered all my zinnia seeds in the yard. I scratched in the dirt and planted peppers (banana) and zucchini. I'm not confident they are healthy plants. We will know soon enough.

The lantana, milkweed, fennel, and perennial salvia that we relocated all seem healthy and growing. My amaryllis have bloomed large this year. Gerber daisy is happy and blooming. New blue berry bushes have fruit.

Going to buy some clematis and herbs soon.

Had a great Easter Day at Daughter's house. She hit a home run with her ham with homemade glaze. It was a picture perfect day.

Bunko with friends tomorrow. Funeral on Thursday. Garden club work day on Saturday.

Live in the fast lane.

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment