Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hump day.

Just a few unimportant thoughts as I reach the mid-week mark.

Mr. Macho's birthday was hailed with little pomp. And no circumstance. All our children and grandchildren were at our home to share in some cake and ice cream on Sunday. Loved the chaos. Got worn out. Modus operandi.

Two crochet projects have been completed. Two more are on the assembly line.

Temps are much improve after the stormy weather moved through on Monday.

I am keeping to my three-days-a-week work out schedule. I am ramping it up ever so slightly. Because I can.

We will go get our flu shots after work today. Hospital give-away.

The whisper of holiday gatherings has begun. Procrastination seems to be the best course to take, at present. Doctor appointment in a week and a half. Will be able to do some planning once we get a date set. Eek.

That was a soft eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment