Thursday, March 5, 2015

The sun will come out tomorrow.

The week has felt on the fragile side to me. After the Sunday sermon. Then the accident we happened upon (see previous post). I have been easy on myself - trying to get rid of this cough/cold. Today was another "snow" day. A little sleet is still laying in patches in the back yard. The sun came out for a brief moment and the sleet on the roof melted a bit. Now that the sun in setting everything will freeze up again.

And then there was the kamikaze gold finch. I was in and out of the laundry room washing clothes today. When I went to retrieve the last load I noticed the green spot on the window in the door. Then I looked down. Mr. Macho says he will bury him tomorrow. It is too cold for a burial service this evening. Sad little bird.
So, come on sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment