Friday, February 3, 2017

Working for the weekend.

Not predicted. We have sunny skies. Slipping into the weekend on happy feet.

Had the senior brunch at church this morning with a full house. Father Robert blessed Sister Paulette and her friend, Mike S., as they will depart for a mission trip to Haiti in the morning. 
One of our couples was celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary today. That is the happy part. The sad part is that the husband has alzheimer's. And. He is fading. And. It breaks my heart. 



Two weeks ago I bought two bunches of flowers on the sale rack at Kroger. They got a little brown around the edges the last few days. So...

I bought two more bunches this morning. On the sale rack. $4 worth of happiness. 
I am making my own weather. And. Its sunny skies this weekend.

Super Bowl Sunday. I am cooking a big pot of chili. Leftovers will be served at our sop kitchen on Monday. Neither team is our favorite. I guess I will cheer for the Falcons. I just hope there are good commercials. Last year was a bust. I do like Ga-ga, so I hope half time is a fun show. 

Macho will help with the Habitat de-construct project again tomorrow. I have lots of dusting to do and toilets to scrub. In fact, I can get started right now.
Namaste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment