Monday, June 19, 2017

Steamy.

Summer isn't officially here for another few days. Yet. The steam is here. The temps were hot, hot, hot yesterday. Today there is cloud cover and its is warm. But oh the humidity! 

Our project continues...one step forward, two steps back. Thought the cabinets were going to be installed later in the week...but no, next Monday. I hope. 
Patience. Its a virtue. And. Right now, mine is getting thiner by the day.
Delay = domino affect. The next step waits on the previous step...and so it goes. 
Maybe the middle of July? 

***



I walked around the back yard on Wednesday to water my flora and fauna...was testing a new mosquito deterring device. Fail. I came in with 3 bites on my legs, one on the palm of my hand, and one on my elbow. I had quite the reaction to the one on my elbow. It blew up quickly and  was awful looking. It went down that afternoon. 

Friday we drove to the Coast for a ballet recital. We got to visit with Mom and we enjoyed hours of dance. Our Sweet Pea is a primo dancer. She smiled and enjoyed herself. She did all the right moves. Her costumes were cute and colorful. We were so happy we got to go and watch her.

Mr. Macho, Beach Boy, and his father-in-law drove to New Orleans on Saturday and visited the WWII Museum. It was enjoyed by all, as well as the lunch they ate at the Ugly Dog Saloon. 
Mimi and I shopped in the Bay and lunched there. It was a good day.
Sunday after church we got another visit with Mom and then with brother Pete and his wife. They gifted us a couple of fish fillets. 
Then we headed north. 
Stopped in Hattiesburg to grab a bite at the Plalid Rhino, and was sorely disappointed for the firs time in that restaurant. It must be under different management. It was frustrating. We won't go back. 

Painters have come and gone this morning and will be back tomorrow. That may be all the work that gets done this week. 

But!!!

I was so excited to find this little puppy growing in my garden this morning! Up until now the blossoms have just fallen off. But I have a real eggplant growing now. I'm pretty proud.

I must run do something productive. First I have to find it. Then I have to do it.

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment