Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fall arrives indoors.

With cooler temps come warmer projects. Crocheting juices are reawakened and my projects are spread throughout the house. Yarn bombs have exploded here. 

The changing of the wardrobe. Shorts are packed away. Sweaters are gently tucked into drawers. 
(We still haven't turned off the AC. Yet.)

French bread is baking as I type. It was an easy recipe. 
I guess I should clean the oven door?

I have put on my sweater and taken it off about 2 dozen times today. Room thermostats and my thermostat are not reliable in early fall. 

Soups and bread are tempting my palette. I will let you know if the bread tastes good.

Sister Lynn is in my heart this day. Reconstruction is happening right now. 
God be with her. 
***
When great minds think alike....

...and you show up for your hair appointment and your stylist has animal leggings on, too.
It was a fun moment.


Be sweet.
Shalom, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment