Friday, July 20, 2018

Sum, sum, summer time.

We are in between weddings this week. Last weekend was lovely. Everything went smoothly. The bride and groom radiated happiness and it was reflected on to all the guests. 


The reception was total fun. Dancing for hours.
My body is almost recovered. 
I don't know why I was not on the dance floor at this moment.
Cause I stayed there most of the night. 

Selfie. 

My Mexican sunflowers are finally blooming! These are my puppies, I raised them from seed. 
Yesterday I finally spied a butterfly enjoying my flowers.

Sisters, Paulette and Stephanie, and Uncle Harry came over to spend the day. (S & H are staying with Paulette in between weddings.) We enjoyed a large taco salad for lunch and visited most of the day. The three girls enjoyed a quick card game of hearts. I was the biggest loser. It was fun.
We had heavy rain in the morning but sunshine in the afternoon. The temps were not quite as brutal yesterday, but today promises to be dangerously hot. I am thankful that Macho will be in the office most of the day. 

***
The beat goes on. I've had garden club planning to keep me busy. Retirement planning is at the forefront of our thoughts right now. We are learning the ropes. Social security and Medicare were checked off Macho's list this week. So much more to do. 

**
We are invited over to a friend's house tonight for a blessing party. They are relatively new to our community. It will be fun. 
Tomorrow we travel to the next wedding. 
Always the adventure.


Shalom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment