Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fall softly.

Fall arrives just before 9:00 tonight. Isn't is odd how specific it can be targeted? The beginning of a season? The morning had a nice breeze that gave way to some scorching rays of sun. We were outside much of the day. We planted fall vegetable seeds. Hopefully we will be enjoying lots of green leafy things to eat in the near future. We were even talked into a variety of lettuce called 'mache'. We were told that it is the rage in Paris. La. Te. Da.

There has been sadness in our family this week. Not sure how the story will end. It has reminded me/us how much we need each other. It has weighted our hearts. I can't even write the details yet. It is so sad. I have found myself praying every moment I think of it. That is all I can do. It is enough that I do that. And send messages of love.

Yesterday I drove over to eat lunch with the Super Carrot. It was Grandparents' Day at her school. AND. It was her 7th birthday. That was fun. She told me she had a big present at home and she chose Waffle House for her birthday dinner. She is so super special.

Monthly dance tonight for our dance club. Actually dinner and a dance. We are resting up right now.
Hope your weekend is zippy.

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment