Monday, September 16, 2019

Class of 1974!

A fast good weekend and we are back home. Coast life goes on without me. But for a few moments I was that coast girl again. Friday night we ate at a friend's restaurant. He wasn't there, but his daughter was. Got a quick visit in with Sister Marsha. 
Saturday these cats went shopping with their mom and me. 
They had so much fun in this store with more sparkly things that you can fit in your purse. 

Dippin' Dots were on the menu before we headed home for lunch. 
Saturday evening I visited with other siblings. 

Sunday was the day for my high school class reunion. About 18 out of the 36 classmates attended. We dined at another friend's restaurant then went to his "party" house. We visited and watched football. I was so happy to be with these old friends. Some have grown even nicer. Some haven't changed a bit! 

***
The day marked Mom's 99th birthday. 
September 15, 1920. 
We just might have to celebrate her and dad's 100th next year!

Shalom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment