Sunday, March 8, 2020

Melting the clouds away.


Yesterday dawned sunny and chilly. Macho headed out early to help with the Habitat house. I waited for the sum to warm the atmosphere. I indulged in an early conversation with Sister Mimi. 
I suited up and headed out for a 3 mile walk over to the lake. 
And here is what I saw...

The road that lies ahead. Uphill.

Spring green plant growing in the wet run off on the lake property.

Resurrection fern in a pecan tree. 

After walk achilles/ham string stretch. Henbit blooming all over the yard. 
I hope the bees are using it.

Fennel. Two years old and has been transplanted from front to back. It tastes like licorice. Swallowtail caterpillars eat this. 


Mom and Dad were married 77 years ago. On the 7th. 
This is their announcement. I don't guess many people send these any more. 

*****
We changed our clocks early. Supped early. Watched the movie "Judy" early. Turned in early. Woke up early.

And now it is today. Roast beef in the crock pot. Going to West Point to hear Felder Rushing this afternoon. 
Google him.

We are on the cusp of adventure. 
I will not revised the stress of the week gone by.

Stay healthy. Be sweet. 
Shalom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment