Thursday, March 26, 2020

More of the same - dispatched.

Our new normal is starting to get stale. My personal panic episodes are now relegated to end of the day when I am tired and have less emotional control. Last night I made the mistake of reading an online article about other countries hoarding the foods they import to the U.S. I had to work hard not to cry when I went to bed.

It is finally warm enough that we turned on the fan last night. No A.C., yet.

I placed an online order for a few items today. It will be over a week before the first batch is delivered. Nothing is needed right now. I am looking to the future and think this "corn-teening" is not going to end any time soon. We won't run out of food. Only we will have fewer choices of what to eat.

We have tried to talk to family every day. Multiple times. Some of my family doesn't even answer our calls any more. And. They don't call back. So much for solidarity.

The governor of Daughter's state announced that school is over for the year there. I'm not sure I fully grasp that right now. I believe there will be some type of online lessons?

On the uptick, our Millie has learned to ride her bike with no training wheels this very day. Her dad, the coach, said he could teach a snake to walk if it would be still long enough.

We did have a full day of sunshine today. Macho worked on expanding the space in our own little butterfly garden. I helped until lunch time. After that I dropped off. I got caught by the computer and, well, just let it suck me in. That may be why I am feeling gloomy right now. Too much screen time.

Tomorrow should be a sunny day, or to quote Scarlett, "Tomorrow is another day!"
Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment