Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hats.

Sweet Pea and her dad came over for a visit Thursday night and she very generously agreed to model some of my hats. Such a professional!








The hats speak for themselves.
***
I had a fun day with four of my dance girlfriends yesterday. Road trip to Tupelo and the Celebration Village fundraiser for the hospice house there. Wish I had taken a picture of us. Really, these three ladies are the nicest to be around. I can see myself falling into a deep friendship with them.
*****
A cold front has arrived with the temps dipping to, at least, 46 this morning. I am moving more summer clothes up and winter clothes down today. Mr. Macho is mowing the grass. Maybe for the last time this year. We plan to attend a fun one year old birthday party this afternoon. Tonight we will settle in for chili dogs and good football. 
Go team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment