Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Como estas?

Unfortunately Spanish class was cancelled today. We will have a two hour class next week instead. Last week we got to pick a Spanish name to use in class. Mine is Rosa - or - Mi nombre es Rosa. Cool. Right? Yeah.

Dance class this month include beginning triple step swing and intermediate nightclub two step. Oh. It is challenging. And fun.

Good rain for two days has lead to a reduction in temperatures. The skies cleared this afternoon and I actually need a light sweater outside right now. It feels stupendous.

I found a table for the new den. I totally let price dictate and completely bought something different than I had pictured. Mr. Macho and I ran to town and I ordered a rug to go under said new table.
Uncle Jay called this afternoon and project "finish the shop" is back on track. Garage door is due in on Friday (along with my table and chair delivery!) Woot woot!

Am losing some lbs on this Weight Watcher's Diet. The zipper. So. Much Easier. I ain't even going to lie. I am hungry most of the time. The fruit I am eating is ridiculous. But it is paying off.

Merritt and her parents at her first birthday party.
And my photo capability is back. I guess the blog people were just fibbing when they said I couldn't download any more pictures because I had used up all my gigabytes of photo space. Ha. Wrong. Can I get a "what-what"?! 
****
La vida es buena. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment