Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Just had to post today because of the date!! Won't happen again for like a hundred years. Or something like that.
Anyhoo...Mr. Macho and I attended a performance of the Messiah last night. It was awesome. The solo singers were professional, as were the musicians. The chorus choir was comprised of locals. I feel sure there were over a hundred in the chorus. They raised the roof. The Hallelujah chorus was phenomenal. Our church was full to capacity at the 6:00 performance. It was very festive feeling and I am beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Every where I go.
After our "culture" experience Mr. Macho treated me to dinner at Umi's. Mmmm. The Shaggy Dog Roll was delish. Mr. Macho was comfortable with a hibachi dinner. He loves the fried rice. I love the flavors of the soy sauce combined with the wasabi and ginger. Yum.
My last three hat orders were delivered yesterday. There are some leftover and I actually wrapped two to give as gifts. I closed in on completing my gift shopping yesterday. A few more items to flesh out my list and I will be sitting pretty. I haven't had to buy gift wrap nor bows this year. Because of left overs from last year.
I am hoping for some sunshine today so I can make some pralines. There are also some floors to clean and dust to chase away. I will be busy.

Santa Claus is coming to town. And. I know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment