Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Step softly.

I write with a heart that is still damaged. Daughter posted a link on facebook that provides a way to move forward with healing.   http://thisishappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2012/12/moving-on.html
I have chosen a victim to include in my daily prayers. It helps. It is what I can do from this distance. Her name and birth date are taped to my computer.
And I step softly back into my life. Keeping the wound bound with prayer.

***
My house is as decorated as it will get this year. Our children, grandchildren, and Mr. Macho's side of the family will gather at our house this weekend. To celebrate Christmas. There will be fun, food, photos. There will be full bellies and full hearts. Gifts will be given. Love will be received. Familiar family lore will be retold, I'm sure.

***
Dancing update. Mr. Macho and I continue with our social dancing class. We are very slowly improving. This month has been a much needed review of the fox trot and the nightclub two step. Last night really felt like progress was being made. Our fox trot finally felt smooth. I liked it.

We are planning to join some of our dance friends at a New Year's Eve party. For dancing. I need a sparkly top. To go with black pants. I'll let you know what I find. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment