Friday, December 7, 2012

Busy fingers...

Now that I am comfortably past the birthday non-event I can breath and type again. That is all I'm saying about that.

This week I have spent trying to put my little old decorations in the the old and new spaces in the house. I am making myself not go out and buy and spend just because. I hope to hit some after Christmas sales and look forward to next year being even prettier than this year. One thing I am considering is another tree. The one I have is only a few years old but already has lights out and a broken branch. It is one of those pre-lit things. Next year it might be fun to try a smaller real tree. I have an entire year to think about it and come up with a plan. For now I will be satisfied with what I've got. With small additions.

I sold some of my crochet hats. For cheap. And have orders for three more. This weekend I will make four or five hats so my customers will have choices. Mr. Macho will be working tomorrow, more than likely and my fingers will be working the yarn.

Uncle Jay is getting the shop finished. He promised it will be done before Christmas. Looks like that is going to happen. Don't know if Mr. Macho will have time to move into it before Christmas. He is working extra trying to make time so he can take off some of the time off that he has left. I am afeared he will just loose some of his vacay.

I am having a bit of a wine emergency. As in - there is none in the house. Must make it to the store soon. We settled for dirty martinis last night. Ah well, we do what we have to do.

Got to run get the crocheting under way.

1 comment:

  1. alas, I have a bottle of wine but no corkscrew (still packed). we should get together.

    ReplyDelete