Thursday, September 11, 2014

A quiet week.

My third shot was administered on Tuesday. The first 24 hours were really good. Then, as prescribed in the paperwork, the pain returned. Just like the second shot. Only this time the pain is less. Thank goodness. Ask me again in 10 days. That is how long the docs say it may take for full affect.

This morning I had a quick visit with oldest sister, Stephanie, passing through town. She, her husband, and Sister Paulette were returning from the wedding of a granddaughter in Kentucky. It was a nice porch visit at Sister Paulette's house. Complete with hummingbirds, humidity, and large cups of coffee consumed. Comfortable.

Today I am packing. Going to see the Bearcats play tomorrow night. And wish Mom a happy 94th birthday.
This will be my first road trip since May.
Maybe there is a happy little adventure to be found this weekend.

Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment