Friday, September 26, 2014

Slow day at the hive.

It is a slow day here at Bee Central. The buzz around here is that there are better days ahead. Today is pretty darn good.

This week I enjoyed having lunch with my girl friends on Tuesday. On Wednesday my new daytime bunko group convened. Fun connections.

Tuesday I had my annual mammogram. The process has been streamlined so that I was back in my car in 20 minutes. Nice. Three years since "The Scare". Nice.

On Wednesday I saw the P.A. at Orthopedic for post epidural shot follow up. Shots and physical therapy have helped. Considerably. What next? The pain is reduced, but not gone. Looks like, for me, surgery is going to be the best option for my long term health. My choice. The surgeon is booked until after the first of the year. I will wait.

Fall has come in on kitten feet. Back porch sitting has been premium. A single hummingbird has been spotted at the feeder. As opposed to the frenzied swarm that was here last week. I will not refill. Naked ladies have been spotted in the back yard. (Some call them spider lilies.) Pumpkins can be found at every market in town. Tomorrow I am cooking chili.


Today - look someone in the eyes and ask how they are feeling. 
Remember - a soft answer turneth away wrath. 
Be sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment