Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pssst.

It's December.

It's December?

It's December!!

Birthday month. Woot. Woot.

Tomorrow is my two week post-surgery appointment. I have hopes that the doc will say
#1. You can lose the back brace.
AND.
#2. You can drive.
Please-oh-please-oh-please.

Warm day yesterday. Was glad to have a neighbor and a sister-in-law come over. They each visited and helped me pass the day. Last night I started a puzzle that Daughter brought to me. I worked on it for hours this morning. It, too, has helped pass the time. Today it is light rain and bone-chilly.

The stir crazies are knocking at my door. I am chomping at the bit. To do things. I have gathered the Thanksgiving decorations (what few there are). And have put out two (2), count them, 2 - Christmas things.
A. The mouse count down calendar
B. A plaid table runner
I gathered dirty towels and got them to the laundry room. Shhh. I dusted. Be quiet. Yes I did. Just a little.
In the last week I have finished two crochet projects and am working on the third that I started before the surgery. It will not get done 'cause I don't have enough of the lilac yarn.

Other decorating things may not get out until the last minute, if at all, this year. It is okay. I am not sad nor panicked. It is what it is. I have so many residual good feelings from being well taken care of during my convalescence that I will not complain. I am going to rock this Advent.

Be sweet. Fa-la-la-la-la. La-la-la-la.

No comments:

Post a Comment