Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Visitors.

Oh my! What a nice weekend we had. Much family gathered in our home to celebrate the birthdays of Mr. Macho's Dad and Sister. Everything felt very smooth. Food was good and plentiful. It felt relaxed. I so enjoyed having the gang over. 
Out-of-Town Son and wife arrived late, as we expected, after we had retired for the night. So we didn't get to visit with them until Sunday morning. After a lunch of warmed up leftovers we jumped in our cars and visited a few local antebellum homes on our Pilgrimage Tour. The homes we visited weren't large or grand, yet they spoke of history and early life in our county. 
OT Son and wife left after three houses. She is in the home stretch of her school year and will graduate next month - top of her class, no less!! She is so smart. And she is looking particularly beautiful these days. 

***
This visitor arrived at my kitchen window yesterday morning. At first, and for most of the day, her wings were closed. I thought she was just resting and staying away from birds and predators. Fast forward to late afternoon and she finally spread her wings. I realized how beautiful she was and grabbed my phone to snap this...

Just look at her design! 
This morning she is gone. 

*****
More visitors are expected this week. Sisters, Mimi and Marsha, are coming to town! A long weekend of fun and laughter should ensue. 

***
I will pay my beautician a visit today and have a luncheon to attend. The rain just keeps on coming. At least the pollen in being kept at bay. Everything looks so green right now. 

My sewing projects are on hold until next week. 

Today. Be sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment