Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Goodbye foxtrot. Hello cha cha!

Last night wrapped up four months of fox trot lessons. I love the fox trot. Mr. Macho? Not so much. Our numbers were down in class last night, which translates to a more individualized lesson. Our teacher was able to dance with us all and clean up some of our mistakes. It also frees up space and gives us more room to move around. Our beginning hustle class will move to the intermediate spot next Monday. Cha cha will fill the first hour. I just have to say that it feels so good to be able to get back to taking both classes. And. We have learned some good hustle moves! 

Low key this week. Some of my best girlfriends are out of town. My lunch group will consist of two today. One friend is out of town waiting for a granddaughter to be born. Another friend is at her daughter's wedding. We will carry on without them. Won't be as much fun. We'll give it our best. 

Our yard is in great shape right now. Mr. Macho mowed the grass on Sunday. (Saturday was too wet.) Flowers are blooming and everything looks so green. 

***

I am mindful of how much peace I am enjoying today as opposed to what is going on elsewhere. My heart aches for the people of Nepal. I will donate somewhere in hopes that it will help. Even if it is in a small way. If everybody did something small it would be big. 

Baltimore. What can I add? Only that it upsets me when preachers deliver eulogies with extreme anger in their voice, then walk outside and declare they want peaceful protests. Do they not realize that their public anger has incited mayhem? The ounce of prevention was theirs and they wasted it. 

Let there be peace on earth. And. Let it begin with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment