Wednesday, June 3, 2015

An open letter. Or. Who is in charge?

Dear Atmos Energy,
You made me laugh so hard. And. I am still laughing to keep from getting angry. But. I am still laughing. Years ago we set up an account with you. For whatever reason it is in my husband's name. I am sure I was the one that called/went to your office to set up the account. That is my department. I feel sure, since he was the employed spouse, that  the account bears his name (and SS#).

I just called you to set up bank draft payments. The nice person that answered the phone said that  "Mr. R" could call or go online to set up the bank drafts. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Sorry I laughed in your ear. Mr. R does not handle the accounts in the family. Never has. Probably never will. He is not proficient with computers (I am being kind).  After I laughed a long time you told me that he could call and add me to the account. Hahahahahahahahaha. You so funny.The patience it would take for him to make a call to "add" me to the account would evaporate quickly. He gets flustered in Wal-Mart lines quite quickly. And frequently. I just couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks. But easy bank drafts are going to be harder than I thought.
Sincerely your customer,
Nanny Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment