Monday, March 14, 2016

Can you say, "dry spell"?

We haven't had rain in two days. But. That isn't the dry spell I mean. I've been busy and have been avoiding and ignoring my blog posts. Don't know why. If I knew I would correct it.

Call it a funk. I've been fairly busy. But I can't seem to finish projects right now. Three baby afghans are lingering on multiple surfaces. I am dragging my way through a never ending book. Still. House cleaning isn't a priority. Is it spring fever? What is it? I need a little Christmas. Or something.

We had a nice weekend. Saturday Mr. Macho and I drove to the neighboring town to check out the new Kroger grocery store. It is fabulous. I want one here! Sunday we visited with Ceclia and her parents. She is crawling! And chewing on everything. Teeth can't be far away.

Daughter and family are planning to come over for a spend the night on Friday. I am looking forward to that. Lauren has requested spinach dip. The cold variety. Merritt - brownies. I had to ask Tucker. He chose boneless chicken wings. I'all have to search for those. It isn't an item I am familiar with.

I did get a few items that I no longer used bagged up and in the car. Give aways. I have to start thinking in terms of kitchen makeover. I am planning it a year in advance. It is the last frontier in our home. All else has been updated. I even looked at some refrigerators whilst Mr. Macho was buying the new weed eater at Sears on Saturday. Oh. There are some fun new gadgets on the new refrigerators. It is fun just looking.

I've rambled enough. I do have one basket of laundry awaiting my folding skills. Better do that.
Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment