Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Coming back to life.

It is a slow process but I am rebuilding my technology connections a step at a time. I am happy to report that I am updated and have all kinds of safety nets I am working on learning to use. Clouds and externals and such.

New computer with updated everything is going to be wonderful. It will take me a few days to learn to navigate but I can do hard things. This one isn't so hard. And. I have support! Why first thing this afternoon I made a phone call to one of my new friends, Ciera. She walked me right through setting up my email. So I'm all, "You're my new bestie, Ciera!" She giggled. I think she was 12. I liked her. A lot.

I have paid dearly for an entire army of new friends. For 3 years. I might just call them to see how their day is going. Because, I have PAID for it. That's why. I bet they will love just hearing my voice. Now that we are friends. I even have new geek friends at the Best Buy.

Anyway. I am trying hard to not grieve the loss of my plethora of photos that were lost in the crash of '16.

New photos will soon fill up my computer cloud.
I will probably have sweet tech dreams tonight.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment