Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Nothing really.

Our days have gotten mellow. For the most part. High tensions morphed to sadness. Yet. Our mourning hearts are lighter. Our witness to the suffering is becoming our history. We are finding a little laughter. Not belly laughs, but lighter ones. Our teasing each other is returning.

Tucker is coming for some Nanny time this weekend. We are hoping to go fishing. I don't know what else, but we will seek adventure. The days are too hot for vigorous outside activities. Heat indices are over 100. Melt your toenails, man.

My bug man is due to arrive in an hour and a half. He is only 2.5 months late. I think I am going to get him to spray. I can't keep up with the tiny spiders that keep spinning webs on anything/everything that stands still for more than 30 seconds.

Peaches. Finally. Finally ate a delicious peach. Best one of the summer. Yes. Roadside stand. Yes. Chilton County peach. Oh. My. Gosh. It really was the best. Ate it as soon as I got it in the house and washed it. Then I ate another while watching teevee last night. Then another with my cereal this morning. I am longing for another right at this moment. So good.

No big plans on the horizon. Well there is a girl trip in September that threatens to fall apart. Strong personalities at odds.

Getting on with the day.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment