Friday, October 21, 2016

AWOL.

I know I have been absent as of late. It's been a busy month.

Estate sale is done. The old house is cleaned out. Not so the shop. Mr. Macho isn't finding the time to take off and haul off. It will get done.

Had a really good visit with my coast peeps last weekend. So glad I got to see everybody. Had lunch with Mom, Brother Pete, and his wife and middle child on Friday. Took in a Bearcat football game Friday night. More visit with Beach Boy and his family, and Mom on Saturday. After church with Beach Boy & fam we had a lovely leisurely dinner with my sibs, Mom, sis-in-law, niece and finance. Got to hear the engagement story. Ah love!

Anyway. The weeks are flying by. Lots of stuff going on...garden club, soup kitchen, bunko, keeping up with Instagram challenge, reading, family...just finished reading "The Same Different As Me". I recommend it. The movie will be out in February. Several good movies coming out that I want to see, "The Interpreter"(?) looks good. What good books and/or movies can you recommend?

We finally have cool temps outside, but not enough rain to cancel the fire ban warning.

Church picnic this weekend. Don't want to think about holidays, yet. But. I am already planning The Big Birthday Bash. Oh this is gonna be great!

Peace my brothers.
And sisters.




No comments:

Post a Comment