Tuesday, July 18, 2017

On and on...

I met Son-in-Law at the Piggly Wiggly half way mark on Friday to pick up Tucker. He and I had to make a quick stop at ourveryown P.W. to secure some chicken livers for fishing. Then we headed to the YMCA pool for swimming and fun. We had stopped at the RedBox to pick up a movie for Friday night - Power Rangers! 

Tucker delivered his Mom's artwork to me. I had asked about this particular painting just that day. I had been thinking about it and thought it would look good in my red bedroom And. It does. I like it. 

Saturday morning Macho and Tucker headed to the fishing hole. Tucker had expressed to me that he wanted to catch one of those big catfish. I was discouraging and said he prolly wouldn't catch that in the pond where they were going. Boy. Was I wrong. 
He not only caught about a 9 pound catfish, he also miraculously reeled in and saved his Granddaddy's fishing pole. It had been dragged out to sea by a fish. It was the fun story of the day! 

We fried those fish up for supper. Tucker seemed to enjoy them. I have to admit, the large one was a bit rubbery. But not bad tasting. 

Saturday afternoon got boring for poor ole Tucker. We had lots of visitors and he got little attention. He occupied himself by watching his iPad. I just felt bad for him. I will figure a way to make it up to him. 
That night we watched one of my all time favorite movies, Field of Dreams. 

Yesterday my tile man laid my tile. As I type he is finishing the grout. And.
It looks great. The end is near. I think I will make a big sign and go around town proclaiming just that! 

This morning after my walk I got the leaf blower out and dusting off my back porch and patio. It really does a good job. 


I picked these two beauties this morning. There are many more on the vine. I have shared with family and neighbors. 

Happy tomatoes, evahbody!
Shalom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment