Friday, April 17, 2020

Grocery dispatch.

Yes. Two days less than a month since I have been inside a grocery store and I braved the local Piggly Wiggly grocery early this morning. I even went to the Dollar General store. Only one item got left on my list. They didn't have my brand of deodorant. My fridge is full of fresh fruit, fresh veggies, some fresh meat. I also bought toilet paper, Lysol, and kleenex among other items. I feel ready to see this quarantine through now. I did wear a mask. I did sanitize everything I brought home. I may even venture out to the liquor store tomorrow. For more supplies.

Garden update photos...

Small herb box has basil and dill. Potatoes are at front of firs raised bed.


Let to right potatoes, onions, tomatoes in first raised bed. Second raised bed is okra and bush beans. Tomatoes are in grow boxes in forefront and pots by fence. 


Other side of the yard are tomatoes in pots, cucumbers in dirt in the back, small pots have new figs. 


Figs have tiny little leaves sprouting from the base of stem. 



Blueberries!

Yellow squash in front flower bed.

How does your garden grow?
Shalom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment