Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Middle.

And here we are in the middle of the week. In the middle of the month. Good things happened today. The nicest couple of floor men came and fixed my floor boo boos. Jairo and Frank. Both Hispanic. I finally feel better about my floors. Only took 2+ months.

So far this week...
Took the bandages off Mr. Macho on Sunday. Daughter says to tell people he got it in a bar fight. We're going with that one. More fun than skin cancer. 

Monday I baked delish lemon cupcakes to share with our dance class. For our anniversary. Enjoyed by all. 

Finished my repurposing an old print project. It proudly hangs in the laundry room now. 

Cone flowers purchased at Lowe's yesterday. Have already planted one but the ground was too hard in the other spot. Will have to have assistance to plant the second one. 

More little plants to adorn the exterior of the new space. Variegated lariope (monkey grass) and some purple grass that makes plumes. Don't remember the correct name. Also planted some cherry lantana around the shop side of the house. 

***

And bunko reconvenes tonight. I have my tuna casserole in the oven. I am not expecting to be lucky at bunko. Mostly because I am trying to morph all my luck into securing a lottery ticket and win! Sister, Lynn, in Texas has already agreed to purchase said ticket. Sister, Amanda, in Virginia is buying tickets,too. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment