Friday, November 16, 2012

Mad rush.

The store was crazy with people today. I should know better than do my grocery shopping on a Friday afternoon.
Daughter had a blip in the house buying/selling process today. I would really like to take the previous owners of her new house and shake them 'til their teeth rattle. They were nasty people and left a nasty mess. Professional cleaners are making a valiant effort to clean the disaster.
In the end she will have a wonderful house with so much good space that life will be nicer. Children will have play space in and out of the house. She will have a terrific sun porch to relax on. There will be a good outcome.

I am excited about the possibility of some surprise guests for Thanksgiving. I do hope it works out and they can be here. It will be more like a celebration of thanks with more people.

Since typing the ugliness of the nasty house sellers I am feeling it leave me. The anger that I felt for them.

I am conjuring happy thoughts of a warm new home for Daughter and family. I am thinking of how much fun they will create and all the memories they will make in their new home.

Right now I am thankful for this moment as it fills with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment