Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quick day.

Where did the day go? After church we had little time to relax. Mr. Macho grilled some chicken and I cooked the veggies. After dinner we drove over to T-Town and shopped at Sam's. Ran into Daughter's real estate agent and had a nice store visit with her. After that we dropped by Daughter's house for a quick visit. Merritt was not feeling well...seems that several of her classmates have RSV. Not a good thing. She will see her doctor in the morning.
Daughter's house is in the throws of the move. Boxes are lined up ready to be hauled to the new house. Next weekend Lauren and Tucker will come over and spend several days with us until the new house has new carpet and is ready for occupation.
***
Today I am thankful that I live in this country. I am free to worship as I like. I am free to travel as I like. I am able to live in comfort. I am safe. Thank you men and women that have served to insure our way of life. God bless all our Veterans. God bless all our soldiers. God bless our country. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment