Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mixed bag.

The house quieted yesterday. Out of Town Son was the last to leave. Mr. Macho and I settled in for a long evening of football.
Today after church we went in different directions together. He went to work - I drove over to Daughter's house to see if I could be of any help with cleaning the new abode. She got a few things done and I helped watch Merritt. I did one or two things. Not much. But every little thing brings a feeling of getting closer to claiming this space as their own. Painters are due in tomorrow. When the painters finish the REAL unpacking will commence. That is when things will find their niches. After Christmas it will really begin to feel like their home.
 Already they have visited with friendly neighbors and the children have found new friends and old friends that live close.
I am so thankful that they have moved into a good neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment