Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday's warm fuzzy.

It was a mostly good weekend. If you subtract the football. Our team lost Friday night. Two more of our teams lost on Saturday. Saturday night we were split in the cheering section. My team won. His team didn't.
Out of Town Son and his sweet wife spent the night with us Saturday night. Yesterday we so enjoyed visiting with them. Son in Town and his wife and Sweet Pea came by after church and it was a good visit with them, too. 

The Minnie Mouse hat was finished and Sweet Pea got to take it home. 
We visited with Daughter on Skype and the Super Carrot is also learning like a sponge right now. She points to her teeth when prompted. With help she finds her nose and hair. She says "dog" and barks softly. She knows a cow says "moo". 
Sweet Pea serenaded us with her renditions of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "The ABC Song" - sung right into the end of a jump rope for her microphone. 
I just know these two girls are going to be great cousins to each other - Sweet Pea and Super Carrot. Peas and Carrots! 

***

I am so very thankful for my children. I am so proud of each of them. They color my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment