Wednesday, February 26, 2014

7 day challenge?!!

Okay. I am already behind on the seven day blogging challenge. This will be the second of six days blogged - because I missed Monday. Here is where the challenge originated - Conversion Diary blog  http://www.conversiondiary.com/2014/02/7-posts-7-days.html
Anyway, better late than never. So here goes.
Wow. The Big Purse Dump was fun. It has connected me to a universe of bloggers that I never knew before. I haven't seen/read all the dump sites, but what has surprised me is that there really hasn't been any surprises. As funny or weird as some of the items in your purses seem, they all make sense to me. Diapers, socks, business cards, aspirins, rosaries, twisted pipe cleaners, spare clothes....I think it means that we are all good girl scouts. We are prepared. Bring on the blizzard = we can handle that! If our car gets stuck in the snow drift, we will not freeze or starve. Because we have dry diapers and nursing covers in our purses! We have stale crackers and squeezy fruit things! We are survivors! Good for us.
Having said all that, it is unlikely that I will get caught in any snow drifts since I am in the Deep South. But you girls up North are gonna rock that frozen traffic jam. Way to go.
I am enjoying this conversation.
I wish I could scrap what I am doing today and have you all over for a cup of hot tea/glass of wine. Have a Big Purse Dump party.
Come and visit again soon.
Be sweet.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice post! It made me smile. I am glad you stopped by and commented that you aren't a blogger with young children. They seem a little hard to find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Caron. The connectedness I am getting through this blog sharing thing is making my day. And week. Come back and visit. Soon.

    ReplyDelete