Monday, February 17, 2014

Just another Monday.

A last minute cry for help from Daughter last week and three extra little bodies were in the house Saturday night. We met half way for the drop off. They were all good. When I got the call I made a mad dash to the Piggly Wiggly for chicken nuggets. They dined on those and fruit. I didn't even worry about veggies for one night. Out-of-Town Son and wife plus Son-in-Town and wife and children joined us for evening festivities, Captain Rodney's dip, and pizza. 
The Pea and the Carrot enjoyed watching Diego on Graddy's (aka Mr. Macho) big phone. Super Carrot was glassy eyed and put up no argument when I carried her to bed shortly after taking this photo. 

Sunday was Millie's baptism day. Here she is all dressed in her finery. She was so good through the entire service. Lots of family were in attendance to celebrate the wonderful event of her baptism. It was a great day. 
***
I have gotten plenty household duties checked off my list today. The rest of the week should fly by since it is chock-full of more stuff. Babysitting, eye doctor appointment, hair appointment, bunko, Bible study, and a Big Band dance on Friday night. Lots of fox trotting will be going on. With a little bit of swing and rhumba thrown in the mix. Should be a kick. Still not sure what shoes I will wear. Yikes. 
*****
Y'all be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment