Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Who wears short shorts?

I have a few things to say about my previous post. Just a few.
1. My feelings are valid.
2. I could have deleted it but chose not to.
3. It was reactionary.
4. It was not my band wagon.
5. I gave positive, peaceful, unsolicited advice to the hurt party.
6. It was not my band wagon.


Moving on. To weightier topics.

While in the shower I got to thinking about seasonal leg shaving. Yes really. I find that with age and winter I do less of it. I know some females choose to not shave all winter long. Heaven forbid! That is just gross. And. How far up do you shave? When I was younger I wasn't so good at where to draw the line. Daughter taught me it was okay to shave all the way. I do that maybe once or twice a year. These days I mostly stick with below the knee. In the summer I consider what will be exposed. I wear shorts over my swimsuit. Even in the water. Higher regions don't need to be manicured because there is no northern exposure. Comment if you would like me to know where you draw the line.

Be sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Funny! I used to be confused, too. Now I truly don't care. I shave in the winter only when it is so long I would be really embarrassed. I swim in a wee skirted suit from Lands' End, so there's no need for a lot of worry in that department, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Caron! We can be friends! My daughter thought I was a little racy with this blog. But I am sitting here laughing right now. Love the Lands' End swim suit. The longer ones.

    ReplyDelete