Monday, November 3, 2014

Lack of focus.

Some days it is just hard to find the groove. Today is one. I'm feeling out of sorts. Like I can't get anything started.
I am down to one crochet project and feel the need to get another one going before I am totally out of things to do with my hands. I have plenty of yarn, only I just can't decide what next. Is there such thing as a crochet slump? A dry spell? I must be in it. I think I need to visit Pinterest. For inspiration.
I have done the usual things today, though. I exercised. I donated my two gallons of chili to the soup kitchen. Breakfast dishes got cleared away. I even wiped down the top of the fridge and dusted the fan in our bedroom.
It has finally gotten cool enough at night to not run the fan. For the last two nights we have piled on extra homemade afghans to keep warm. No heater, yet. I like the house a little cool, especially at night.
I have taken care of the bills. And the mail. Done my newspaper puzzles. After which I noted that my roll-on Biofreeze has taken up permanent residence next to Mr. Macho's chair. He had a shoulder thing last week. The Biofreeze did the trick. Now it sits right there. Waiting until the next time.

Oh well. I'll think of something. In the mean time I have half a dozen eggs waiting to be made into salad. Soup and sandwiches for supper.

9. Abundance of colorful yarn.
10. Time to decide.

For these things I give thanks.

Be sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment