Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday.

I am starting to feeling hurried. I finished my broccoli casserole for Thanksgiving today. Check. I have a few more grocery items on my list and I will be ready for Thanksgiving. And surgery.
I am also starting to feel anxious. Not because of my surgery. Because of my insurance. Let me just say that United Health Care is NOT a company I would recommend. They routinely drag their feet on processing. They did it to me three years ago. They are doing it to me now. It is a game. And. I don't like to play. They say that a "committee" has to review my case. Do you really think there is a committee that reviews every case that comes along? I don't. Argh. Health insurance = my nemesis.

Father-in-law is about the same. Mr. Macho and his two sisters are trying their best to take care of him while he is under the weather. It takes a lot of their time. Love in action, for sure.

Frigid temps are blanketing our country. Low digits are due tonight. And. We have yet to turn on our heater.

Today it is a stretch to find the thanksgiving. I am reaching for it. Oh. There it is...

24. For shelter. A home with a heater.
25. For the big pot of potato soup.
26. For this feeling in my heart that yearns for kindness and compassion.

I hope you find warmth this day.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment