Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lemon Ginger Tea.

That is my newest indulgence. It has been a windy-chilly day. I have a mountain range of catching up to do in the house cleaning department. And here I sit. Enjoying the hot cup of tea.

Don't you love it when it takes less time and money to fix your car than the repair shop quoted you? Well. Color me happy. That is exactly what happened to me today! Voila! I have air conditioning again. Thank you good men of Honda!

This means that I get to stay home tomorrow. Well. Except for going to Stations of the Cross late in the evening and the odd workout at the gym.

AND. Oh my, I almost forgot to mention it. Mr. Macho was so excited when he called a little while ago to tell me that he bought me a present. I had mentioned to him that I had some lovely shrimp and grits at my bunko party yesterday. They were supplied by my friend who told that she bought them at a bakery in West Point. And so. Knowing that he drives right by that bakery shop on a regular basis, I requested that he stop in some time and pick us up some shrimp and grits. And. He did. He is getting cooler every day. I like him.

My girlfriends and I got so silly at bunko yesterday. We started singing, "Me and you, and you and me. No matter how they tossed the diced it had to be, the only one for me is you, and you for me. So happy together...." I was 9 when this song was popular. You're welcome.




Namaste, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment