Saturday, December 10, 2016

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Mr. Macho had to work today. I needed this day to catch up to the impending holiday. And. I did. And I even saw Santa!

 
I know him. 

I ran around town fleshing out my Christmas cheer. I checked my list twice. 

Yesterday I made the first batch of Belgian waffles. Old family recipe. They turned out so good I think I will make another batch. Not today, though.

Today. I finally put up my pink tree. I was trying to find a replacement 'cause the pink needles keep falling off. By the dozens. It may be bald by New Year's Eve. The trees I considered were too pricey and just didn't have any magic. So, pink tree it is for one more year. 

Tonight! We are invited to a real Christmas party. It starts early. 

I will tell you what I have had a hard time with this year...finding Jesus. On Christmas cards. Lots of dogs, bird, and penguins. Only no Jesus. Today I did find two stores that carried religious cards. So I bought boxes from both stores. Just in case they do away with Jesus next Christmas, I am prepared. 

Do you need a little Christmas? Right this very minute? Then get with it. 
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear" - Buddy the Elf. 
Go ahead. Top of your lungs. Do it.

Peace on earth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment