Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The sheep did me in.

Today I had a moment. It has been a great day. Got things done this morning. Cooked my casserole. Went to play bunko. Had fun. Dirty Santa gift exchange with my fun ladies. Won the biggest loser prize!

Then. On the way home I passed one of our local funeral homes. Every year they set up a large nativity scene in front of the business. And. Every year they have live sheep. The business happens to be on a corner with a stop sign. And that's when it happened. I looked over and there were those sheep. And I had no little ones in my car to share it with. And I started tearing up. Then cried all the way home. I wanted my little children back just for a moment. To share the magic of Christmas.

Oh lawd. Its gonna be one of those weekends!
Be sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment