Friday, April 28, 2017

Wo out.

It has been another bizzy week. I am feeling tired. And I have miles to go before I sleep. Miles to go before I sleep.

The front beds at my YMCA are shaping up nicely. I have weeded. I have had help. We have trimmed bushes. It is a work in process. Tomorrow we will spread the mulch. I usually do the dirty work after my workout while I am still sweaty.

Yesterday I spent the entire afternoon planting blooming things in myveryown yard. I put out petunias, periwinkle, zinnias, lantana, and choral bells. I also put out some coleus, caladiums, and sweet potato vine plants. I had to dig up some of my amaryllis, which I potted for future Master Gardner sales.

Tonight Mr. Macho and I will attend our Catholic elementary school's annual draw down. Most likely we won't stay until the end. We have given up on caring whether we win. We will eat a little. Hopefully, dance a little. Then come home.

Daughter and grands are coming over tomorrow. I baked a poke cake this afternoon. I think they will like it. It is of the orange variety. We will dine on tacos for lunch. And. Corn on the cob.

I am fighting the notion that I am about to catch something. I do feel draggy this afternoon. I hope it is just because I have been so busy. Maybe it is barometric pressure change. We are due for a storm on Sunday.

Graduations and wedding shower invites are arriving daily in the mail.
Love is in the air.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment