Monday, May 1, 2017

Mayday! Mayday!

Where did April go?
It left fast. Right along with the storms that blew through on Sunday. 
I attended a sweet wedding shower for the finance of my neighbor's son on Sunday.
Then Mr. Macho and I vegged out reading our books and watching back to back movies. 
My body was tired from the YMCA work on Saturday. I have no business being on the business end of a shovel. Reminder to self: don't do that again!

The back of my car in the Lowe's parking lot last Thursday. Got it all planted that afternoon. So far, only one thing is looking peeked. The storms of yesterday brought good rain. 

This bed is looking much improved! See below for a before picture. 

The bushes were unruly and the weeds were taking over.
After yesterday's rain I realize that these beds are totally out of rain coverage. They were dry this morning. Regular watering is going to have to be put on the agenda. 


***
Off to Loaves & Fishes this morning. I hope we have some hungry guests. I baked 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies. Okay. I did the "break and bake" variety. But! I 'cooked' them myownself. 

More adventures are on the horizon this week. 
I am making my own weather.
Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment