Sunday, May 7, 2017

Another pleasant valley Sunday....

A little phone dump...

These flowers were in my carport waiting to be loaded into my car on Wednesday morning. My garden club executed our spring replanting of the large pots in front of our library. The result was a lovely gold and purple palate. 

In celebration of Cinco de Mayo I purchased beer and flowers. 
Oh happy day. 

Don't you love papaya too?

This afternoon was too perfect to sit inside. We ventured out to our local college campus (where I graduated 39 years ago!). We took advantage of the photo op in front of the dorm where I lived when we met. After an hour of walking we consumed the calories we had burned with an ice cream treat. Afterwards we visited our sick friend, Tony, and his family. It is his 84th birthday today. He has the pancreatic cancer and is on hospice. We love him and his wife, Lupe'. 
It was a good visit. And. A good day.
Peace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment